Saturday, July 5, 2014

THE ULTIMATE SELFIE



self·ie

 noun \ˈsel-fē\

Definition of SELFIE

:  an image of oneself taken by oneself using a digital camera especially for posting on social networks

First Known Use of SELFIE

2002

SELFIE
I never thought this would be the topic in my blog but after the past few days I had to do something.
Selfies can be a lot of fun, but truthfully I haven't mastered the art of taking a good one.
My second oldest grand daughter, Sarah seems to think that she has (mastered the art), and unbeknown to me she has been secretly taking a few.....well few might be the wrong word....at least 231 on my ipad, and more on my phone.
I wouldn't say that she's mischievous, just loves herself and doesn't want me to forget her precious face. 
Yes, she is mischievous...I cannot lie....so enjoy the rest of my post......and these are just a few.
Love you precious girl!!!!!
 
 
 























 

 

PS.....she's really a very pretty girl....just a little goofy sometimes


No comments:

Post a Comment