Sunday, August 24, 2014

Oh no where is August going?

I used to be so much more regular with my blog !! It's not like I don't think about it, or my life is too boring....Life happens....so as always...time to catch up....I saved a batch of photos back a few weeks ago....so guess that I'll start here...where else??
Dress Up day at Olivia's
 

 


 

 

  A little card time


 My Saturday's at the Temple...Oh how I love to be in this Holy House of the Lord. Early morning sunrises, and blue skies as I leave for the day.

 

My art wall....love my little ones art!!

 

Love my Baby Dunford photo clips!!!!



 Of course, visits to the neighbor's jumpaline

 


 

 Good morning Grandma....let's play tic tac toe!!!
Really Emmy at 7am??? How can you resist that face!!

 

 


 Wahoo...wahoo....one of my favorite games with a fabulous partner !!! Not the best photo !!


Best alarm clock smile!!!! Love my grand kiddies

 

No day is complete without a playground visit


 

 

       
Now to try to catch two smiles at the same time




 


 


 


 

 

 

 


 

 

Life is just a fun day at the park...hanging out on the swings

I will close saying that I've also been sewing, card making and I've started some early purging of my junk on kijiji...it's lots of fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment