Thursday, July 16, 2015

Mid-July photo memories

I love to snap photos at most events....because face it they do help me remember!! It's been a beautiful summer month...lots of sunshine, warm temps, and finally today I can even say beach time!!!
Canada Day was, I will confess, very quiet for us. It was good to see that some of the family were celebrating....even in the USA



 

 




 





Bill and I landed in jail while on an ice cream outing with the Hartlings

Got some great photos from my fab five at the Musical Ride...lucky kids!!!!
 

Love this photo

and these fabulous five

 
Emmy getting a geology lesson from poppy...she loves rocks and says that she might be a geologist when she's bigger, or if not a cowgirl!!

 

These two connect with me every day and I love the photos that come with the texts. Here they are in Utah.

 
We got some new babies too...sisters and childhood neighbors, Dina and Paola tried to deliver on the same day...Paola ( seen here) had Giulia on July 4th. Dina delivered Jack on July5th ( I haven't met him yet) Congrats to you both.

More July to come....









No comments:

Post a Comment