Sunday, February 28, 2016

FAREWELL TO FEBRUARY

Farewell to February....you've been a good month....I have crossed the bridge of 65 and I'm still here to talk about it !! haha
It is for sure the month of hearts and love. As I reflect on the photos that I've saved this month I know that my greatest love is family. I will also admit that my grandkidlings have all got a great grip on my heart....oh how I love these precious little souls. 
February has been a beautiful month of light snow and almost spring days !! I have made some quilts, cards, and hosted a baby shower for Keah. I have had some delightful days at  the Temple and continue to be grateful for my opportunities to serve.
It was a month with another farewell, as another church pioneer Wilbur Moses left us. His celebration service was beautiful. 

My photos are many, and I will add here that Miss Sophia sends me such precious pictures,DAILY. Thanks kiddo. Olivia comes to play with me often and I love watching her imagination blossom, especially in her art work. We continue to love our Kiddie Caper days!!
Finley and Emmy surprise me often with face time calls. I love their reading treats when they call. They sure are blossoming primary students.
Congrats out to our Jessica for her math. accomplishments, and band adventures. Also to Sarah on her soccer accomplishments !!! Georgia has an adorable new look...and she looks so much older.Cooper, we love hearing your comedic family quotes....and Jacob....I'm still waiting !!
Two new babies are almost here and we are so excited !!!
Farewell February...bring on March


         







Fun at the library and of course a drop into Tim's







Hellos from Washington












ADORABLE

MORE PLEASE







 




POPPY LOVES THESE REQUESTS





 

It's a wee bit chilly Gramma


Love this beautiful artwork.



 






Three amigos

WHOA !!! FOR ME

























No comments:

Post a Comment