Saturday, October 18, 2014

Sophia May's Birth story

I'm going to have some fun with this post. Sophia is one week old today. ( Oct.9th) To honor this precious baby I'm going to share her birth story. Her Mom has been trying to blog this very important event for the past few days. Every time that she attempts to write , Sophia calls for her. It's getting to be somewhat of a joke.
 SO....since my job on that day was to take photos....here's my take on the day....
So much for racing Laura....hers got posted and here I am a week plus later......(Oct.18th)


 

 





Ooops...Laura Beth....we called her Betti all day !!

 







 













Celebrating Midwives!!










Time to check the baby


 

 


 

I WANT MY MOMMY AND DADDY


 

 


 


 


 



What an amazing day. So very blessed to be there.
Well done Mom and Dad 
Welcome Sophia May...time to come home


No comments:

Post a Comment