Monday, March 9, 2015

March Moods and Memories

Today as I face timed with Laura, Connie buzzed by on her lawnmower. It was depressing.....yes it's still winter here.  There my rant is out there...I'm tired of this winter stuff. I have been depressed so easily.

I've been absent from the blog world.( almost thought that I'd quit blogging) The previous topic has effected me in many ways....especially feeling motivated. It's very strange how the mind works. I think that mine has been hibernating. So what has been happening.....

1. in the house lots.....me and my buddy Olivia
2. reading some good books....The Good Father; Lone Wolf; and Edenbrooke....all good fiction
3. reading an extra good book....The Book of Mormon....a real lift each day.
4.sewing.....another turning twenty quilt of totally left over materials; Easter pillowcases
5. got Karen started on quilting....she's on her second quilt and doing a fabulous job.
6. made a day trip to Bridgewater...love getting time with Emmy and Finley
7.card making....birthday cards; and some others
8.Serving at the Temple
9. teaching Sunday school

I'm having trouble coming up with many activities....how sad....told you I'm in a winter slump

Looking forward to the twins fifth birthday...
Cooper turns 6 on the fifteenth; Jacob will be 11....can that really be ...on the 28th.
Kathy and Jeff celebrate fifteen years of marriage this month too!!
 March break is soon and a break for some of us.
My sister Dianne is going on a booking adventure along a set of channels and locks in England
Julie and Bill are heading to California for a very sad occasion to bid farewell to Bill's Mom, Jean, who died on Sunday. 
I love my constant facetimes with Laura and our sweet Sophia. That little baby is growing so very quickly....she's eating food, had her ears pierced, has cut a tooth....and just gets cuter and cuter. I'm excited that they will be back in July-August
I've loved having some great calls with Kathy. I so wish that I could bring her home!!! She's become an amazing soccer coach, having great adventures with Sarah and the gang. She had a great trip to Regina last week with Jessica for honor band. She continues to be an amazing shopper...finding great pants for Jacob for 47 cents !!!!

Time to close...with just a few photos.....really just a few
 



 

 



 



 



 





 

 


 




 

 

















1 comment:

  1. Don't leave the blogging world all together... I might not comment every time but I do read and I love seeing all your pictures of your grandchildren... I too am SOO tired of the Winter... I cannot take anymore, I think it the ice and not being able to walk... I was pretty good until that hit... soon it will be Spring, I am going to be one happy girl, although I am trying to be that now xox... Love you Jackie... <3 Launna :)

    ReplyDelete