Monday, December 21, 2015

DECEMBER....TIME TO REMEMBER

December is passing  at its usual unbelievable pace. It's been a rather mild rainy month, with some rather beautiful fall like days in between the showers. There have been days of decorating, some baking, card making, sewing,shopping and wrapping. I've been to a sweet concert in Bridgewater, and an impromptu one at Hfx. Kiddie Capers. Both were awesome.I attended a delightful craft night at my friend Monica's home, and a Relief Society Christmas event. Bill and I celebrated 40 years of marriage and we partied with our precious Olivia on the weekend to celebrate her 4th birthday.

 

     My Decorating elf.....she loves to play with my ornaments


My oldest ornament....40 years old from  my sister Dianne




card making

 

This has been the year of crying Santa visits.....I just want my Momma


Love watching our 2016 babies grow

 

      Love my daily photos from Sophia



Yes...our little ones give talks at church ( with Momma's help)
Well done Olivia


 


Our Parading Penguins...perfect concert


 

Our Christmas queen....so much decorating  fun


No more Momma




 

How I love these photos


Wish that I could have been at their concert.
grateful for photos

 

Rudolph at the Giving Tree

 

         Our Sweet girl is 4 on the 24th

 

 

My school girls loving writing and reading...enjoyed some Gramma time with them.

ALL FOR NOW....BRING ON CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment