Sunday, November 9, 2014

Happy Halloween

Now some know that Halloween is not my most favorite celebration. I don't really mind the fun dressing up ( that others do) but I think that it's the excess of candy that really turns me off.  Having expressed that, I do still participate in the event. ( and eat way too much candy....no will power)

I arrived home late on the 30th, and Friday was spent with Olivia, and getting ready for the Bridgewater family. We did pizza for dinner, and got the girls ready to head off trick or treating. Just as photos were finished Emmy got very sick to her tummy. Oh dear !!! We cleaned her all up and she insisted that she go with the others.....three houses later and she and grandma were on their way back to settle that tummy down. While the others continued on Emmy and I passed out goodies, and entertained aunt Julie and Uncle Bill. Emmy seemed to re energize and when the others returned for a bathroom stop she tried again. (very successful this time) Oh sweet Halloween !! Finley was sick through the night....Oh sweet Halloween. The girls stayed with me on Saturday to recoup, while their Italian brother, Francesco played for the provincial soccer title (a victory)


 
 











 













Happy November 1st




No comments:

Post a Comment