Saturday, November 8, 2014

October.....beyond full!!

My memory is horrible which is precisely why I must keep this blog going. ( Thank you daughters ) I rely on my camera memories to remember what I have done yesterday!!! Very sad indeed. Now I need something to help me organize my time better so that I record what I have been doing before I forget what the photos mean.  I'm in a memory funk tonight, quite bothered by it all.

There, that vent felt better. I want to do a quickie post to make myself feel better. I last posted about Thanksgiving. ( a great memory)  After that fun weekend, we returned to Calgary for some other memories. Bill and I made a journey to visit with Dave and Hazel Goble, seeing Brian and Melissa along the way. Bill and Connie returned home and I stayed to help with the Dunford move. We had a great girls ( witches) gathering at Katherine's, did lots of paper work and packing and then headed to Washington for the next saga of Laura and Jeremy and Sophia. I returned to Halifax on the 30th. What a very full month. 

Grateful.....to have been at Sophia's birth, to be there to help Laura and Jeremy, to visit with family and old friends, to see more of the west, to learn more life lessons and so much more. Grateful for family above all else....reunions and facetimes...miss not all being together.

A few photo glimpses
 


It was quite windy and Hazel was recovering from dental work....amazing view all around this beautiful home

From the front porch
 
visiting Waterton



 








 




 

Those photos are just a few ( believe me)....lots of great memories....stay tuned.













No comments:

Post a Comment