Sunday, May 17, 2015

Losing battle

Please note....I started this a week ago....yes I am losing the blogging battle....

Hi blog...this has been a losing battle....I want to be writing a sweet Mother's Day post. It's truly been a very beautiful day. Many sweet expressions of love and missing. My husband brought home some beautiful roses for myself and his Mom. Half of my children were here...and I'm grateful...but deeply missing Kathy and Laura. Enough said....holidays such as this have a wave of emotions  for me.
So tonight I did a quick photo download of the past few weeks....here goes...

 


 





 

 






 






















 

 

 

 

love you Mom








 



 

 

 


 




 

 









So what were those photos....

dancing, more dancing...Olivia....quilting....new library visit....Mother`s Day....Emmy and Finley....Sophia dailys....visit with Zach ( lego buddies)
Text me a photo and you just might end up in my blog














No comments:

Post a Comment