Friday, April 24, 2015

Think good thoughts

I'm feeling quite frustrated right now, and it's not doing a darn bit of good. I want something in my life and I just don't know how to get it. I try hard to be patient with times like this but right now I just don't feel that I can be patient much more. I just want to scream. I'm screaming right now and it doesn't help...but it feels good. 

This is my little challenge in life. I will state here that I am grateful for my challenges. There are so many of my family and friends that have challenges that I really wouldn't want nor could I handle. I often think about this and it helps me handle mine.

Our challenges are important and they teach us, and help us to grow. I have gained a lot of knowledge from my challenges, about myself and others. It has also strengthened my faith in the whole purpose of my life.

I'm also frustrated today that my sewing machine is being held in bondage....and my projects are growing...four blankets waiting to finish...and some bibdanas. I've been making cards to fill my creative therapy and my stash is growing.

Sure wish that I could figure out myself.....hope that I have a few years to work on it.

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely think good thoughts for you Jackie... I hope things get better xox ♡

    ReplyDelete