Sunday, April 12, 2015

To Blog or not to blog

Today ( actually a week ago...I'm really getting slow to finish my posts) I read of a blog writer who's blog was obviously stalked by some less than nice people. It really bothered me to read this, and once again be reminded of those out there who seek to make many evil choices. I often think that, well nobody would get much from my writing...and they probably wouldn't. BUT.... my reading friends, it also made me think...why do I blog ? Generally it is to help me remember.....indeed it is my best way to remember things. So do I keep blogging...I'm really debating the whole thing. I like being able to remember and produce all of my writings in a book...but it can be costly, and very time consuming. ( I have two books needing to be produced.)

Okay what else can I blog about. Well April arrived and winter is still here. Oh yes...it just seems to snow constantly. Easter was last weekend, and it was grand. Good Friday was the beginning of a spiritual feast as I served in the Temple for most of the day. It was so  wonderful to be with many dear friends, and to do the work of saving ordinances for so many that are beyond the veil. I was invited to serve in the baptismal font  and that was amazing!!!!!

Saturday we gathered as a family ( be it smaller this year) for the Haas traditional Easter brunch. The food was delicious, decorations delightful and a good time was had by all. Kiddies enjoyed an indoor Easter egg hunt, and Miki was the winner of the giant Lind bunny. Keah and Mike and family were up for the weekend. Keah and I made a valley run to pick up Ren ( and hit  the fabric store in Avonport) Saturday and evening was finished off with some games.

 Sunday we attended General Conference session in the TV room....it didn't disappoint!!! ( got some catching up to do all week) Karen, Bran and Olivia joined us later for an Easter dinner and visiting time. Always special to have family here. Although it always gives me some heart ache missing my daughters out west. I want them all here!!!!

Monday, I played with Emmy and Finley while Mike and Keah did some errands, then they were off for Bridgewater. Bill went to help his mother and I enjoyed some quiet time. Tuesday was back to routine...and of course more snow !!!



 
 




 


 

 


 



 

 

 






 

 


 






 











No comments:

Post a Comment