Sunday, April 12, 2015

Dear Mama

This week I received some 'snail mail'...you know the ones that go in your mailbox. One was from Connie ( Laura's mother-in-law and it was a dear message of love and appreciation. )The second letter started,'Dear Mama...and it will be a note that I will treasure forever. Now I love each of my children deeper than words can express. This letter was from my youngest, Laura and in it she expressed her deep emotions about being a mom and how much she loves her Sophia. She then went on to say
 " I often wonder if you've felt that same binding love for me. It is powerful, unbreakable and so divinely pure. Then I laugh a little inside and think to myself, silly girl of course she must or why would she have ever kept me."

Thank you Laura for your precious letter....and yes, silly girl I do love you deeply.
There was a lot more to that letter...and it spoke to my mother's heart. I needed that letter...we all need them ! 

Once again I will state to Laura, Michael, Kathy, and Karen.....you are the greatest gift of my life. Being mother to each of you has been my joy and my passion. Always know that I love you each deeply ( no favorites !!1) and that I am very proud of the amazing adults that you now are. BUT....you will always be my cherished babies !!!



1 comment:

  1. Awe, I love this Jackie... my greatest blessings are my two daughters too... I am on lucky mama that I was entrusted with their two souls... xox

    Thanks for putting up with me in Sunday school... I am trying... xox

    ReplyDelete