Monday, September 14, 2015

Oh sweet summer

What's this...blogging again!!! After giving the condensed version of the past few months; I paused to look through a DVD that Laura made for me. After watching it and shedding a tear or two I thought I have to add another post to summer 2015.

Thank you Laura for the DVD, but more than that....Thank you for adding lots of adventure to the summer months, and for sharing adorable Sophia with us. One of the hardest things in my life is having my family spread across this country.  Technology helps sometimes, but I love spending time with all of my children, and especially the grandkidlings.

Sophia, you are such a joy. You brighten every body's day....from the moment that you peek over the edge of your crib to start your day. 


You have THE cutest facial expressions. I love your sweet cuddles, kisses and oh those giggles. You are an amazing traveller, SUPER eater, great climber, easy going teether 
( three new teeth),sweet chatter, queen of poopie diapers,swimmer extraordinaire, such a good sport when the camera comes out and so much more. You are such a gem and your Mommy and Daddy are very blessed to have you.

Thank you both for bringing Connie and Barry here too!!! We had so much fun with them. Lucky them to see you so much.

This post is dedicated to Laura and Sophia......let the photos start.....just a few of my favorites!!!

















 




 
















 

 













 





 


Pause here folks.....that was a few from the first set on the DVD....
more to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment