Friday, September 25, 2015

Lots of firsts

I said earlier in the week that I had lots to post....so here's another catch-up post.

 I was in Bridgewater for a visit with Mike, Keah and family..and took some fun photos of the girls heading off to school. After they boarded the bus, Keah and I drove to the school to watch them head into school ( I know silly...but I just had to ) Finley was off first...giggled, hugged me then headed into school. Emmy smiled, then gave me a look saying....Grandma...not a hug time...I'm at school and I DON'T leave the line!!!! It sure was cute.

Looking back at Sept.....I was blessed to have a few other firsts to remember. The Nelson firsts sure make me feel old...Sophia got her first haircut....Olivia started pre-school...I started another quilt project ( not a first)....and today I'm having grandma movie morning with Emmy, Finley, and Olivia.....oh how they love cousin time.

As much as I wish all of these precious children could...all nine.... could chill together....I am grateful for every opportunity that I get !!!





That's high school in Saskatchewan!!!!


 

 

 

 

 

Those were the actual first day photos.....



 

 


 

 

 


Now a few randoms



 

in the works


This morning...Sept.25



 




 

My little artist at work

 


Grandma's morning movie time

No comments:

Post a Comment