Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday...the cup is overflowing!!


I'm writing as an expression of appreciation tonight. How deeply blessed I feel today. Next to my joy at the Temple....church services complete my week and replenish me for the next week. Today was perfect. ( except that I needed extra time in my SS class) The first Sunday of the month is Fast and Testimony Sunday, and there were several inspiring testimonies shared. I am grateful for the humbling words of many who have witnessed that change of heart that brings them to the Savior. 
I'd like to say that I enjoyed the S.school class that followed...but since I am the teacher....I'll just say that I enjoy teaching it...the number of students overwhelm me and also some of the great questions that are asked. Today we had a good discussion of Cain
 ( and Abel); and then we touched in on Enoch....never enough time !!!
Relief Society was the dessert for the morning!! The room was packed...good to see some visiting friends. Our RS Pres. Ashley taught a lesson about being Intimate with the Atonement. It was powerful!!! Thanks Ashley.
Karen was a bit under the weather so I had Olivia with me today, and I brought her home after church. After a good lunch I asked her if she wanted a nap or a walk. She replied....walk....so off we went. We walked to visit Aunt May ( of course Olivia napped through the whole outing)...first 3K...then over to say hi to Sharon and Bert 
( still sleeping) and then back to home. When almost home we met our neighbor, Elaine and her dog Lucy. Olivia was awake, and loved seeing the dog, and Elaine. They invited us to walk with them, and despite my tired legs we joined them to visit and chat.
All in all...a little over an 8K day!
Dinner followed with Olivia trying ( successfully) salad sprouts, and fish!!! Yeah Olivia. She soaked in the tub, brushed her teeth and is relaxing with the Little Mermaid as I write.
                            



                                              OFF FOR THE WALK

                            

IT WAS ALL SO BEAUTIFUL AS WE WALKED ALONG THE NORTHWEST ARM


                           

MY BEAUTIFUL AUNT MAY
                   

                   

                     


                         

                         

                       

                       


My selfie....accidentally snapped




Welcome February and a new Nelson photo !!!!

                             

A Little romance in the eyes of my two year old

                         




                          

Sillies after a fun bath

                           
SIGNING OUT WITH A CUP FULL OF GRATITUDE

Count your blessings,
name them one by one.















No comments:

Post a Comment