Monday, February 17, 2014

Where are the brakes???

I started this post the week of Feb.5-6....it's now Feb 17th....the opening statement speaks to my simple life....and now I'd add the roller coaster flew off the track...I decided today just to post the photos that captured that week...

I've been on roller coasters slower than this, past week.( Does that even make sense??) Yes, it's been a week of weeks. High on the list was a card making gathering that I had offered to host. I have to confess that the event was lots of fun...but oh my, I stress so much preparing for such events.

Earlier in the week  it was me and my buddy Olivia working through the routine things of the house. Tuesday was our quilt group time and Wednesday was yet another snow storm. Thursday, I had a lovely invite to visit a quilting retreat being held at Sharon's house. I hadn't been able to attend the full retreat, but certainly enjoyed my time on Thursday. Friday was the card night, Saturday...dinner out....Sunday,church and a sad visit with Aunt May ( she took a turn today and didn't know me)....Sunday was also my 63rd Birthday......Oh that sounds so very old......






                             

Tuesday quilting
                        

                         

                         

                         

                         
                                      Too tired to eat

                           

                         
                         



Treat for card night



                           

                           Visiting the quilting retreat

                         

                   


                           

                             

                 So much fun.....love learning knew ideas
               Friday Night with the card makers


                             

                        

                     

                                               
Missing our demonstrator


         
                           



Saturday Dinner with Sharon and Bert






and to end the weekend.....more Birthday Cake



What a week! 



1 comment:

  1. WOW... you did have a busy week girl, by the way you look amazing for 63... I hope I look that great... :)

    ReplyDelete