Thursday, May 1, 2014

Goofy and so much fun

Trips to Bridgewater are a treat for me. I had a very imperative invite from our darling girls, most especially Emmy. I just cannot resist. We play and play and read stories and look at Disney photos and giggle,giggle giggle. I love the way that these two little girls have blossomed into such independent little ladies. They are well spoken, inquisitive, imaginative and I love that Finley seems to hang on to special words like a word of the week. This week seemed to be PANIC !!  ( Nice change from underpants)
I find myself at times just watching them, and flash backing to the IWK days when everything seemed so .....impossible...no not impossible.....amazing.

Anyway....we have fun together....and I love all of our Goofy time  together. Finley doesn't always want photos taken, Emmy loves to make me laugh with crazy faces.....

ENJOY.....
 

            Teddy bear sleepover on the stairs


We love doing puzzles together



Got to love her orange shoes



 

                    Early morning selfies

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                  What a girl

 

Dressed and time for hair !!

 

 
 
 

 

                  Picnic in the Playroom

 



The visit had to come to an end....I really don't like to leave
Back to the city, a nice lunch with Bill, Sharon, and Bert then back home for a wee nap....three hours later....I want some of that energy !!
Last highlight of the day was receiving these photos...tomorrow we will be saying he or she
 









I am so excited to have a new baby in the family.

All for now.







No comments:

Post a Comment