Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentines Day Post

Here are my  ten LOVEly thoughts for yet another Valentines Day...Feb 14.2015

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER....

1. LOVE the wonderful family that I've been blessed with. Past, present and future.Would LOVE  to have them all close by!!

2.LOVE that I got to sleep in today.....first time in forever...and it felt divine

3.LOVE THE INCREDIBLE SUNSHINE TODAY....melt that snow

4.LOVE that I sold another kijiji thing today ( just LOVE selling things)

5.LOVE the warm home that I have to live in.

6.LOVE the friends that are so extra caring.

7.LOVE LOVE my scripture reading....had a grand read this morning about the Miracles of Jesus

8.LOVE that media lets me connect with family far away.

9.LOVE that I am safe....scares me with so many bad things out there in the world !

10. LOVE that I have a testimony of the restored Gospel and all that it blesses my life with

11. Did I really think that I could stop at TEN.....just one more....LOVE the Temple and all that it represents in my life

12. LOVE my husband, Bill despite both of our many imperfections...after 40 years...he's my Valentine still !!!

I have so much to be grateful full and when I focus on the positives in my life I am strengthened and at peace.

LOVE that we can take photos to remember:












HAVE A LOVELY DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment