Sunday, May 15, 2016

APRIL WAS AMAZING

April post, take two. It was an amazing month. Lots of travel, special visits and the best part of all...a new granddaughter. I flew to Calgary on the 2nd of April and my first week was a busy one...lots of errands with my Laura and Sophia, visits and dinners with some special friends,mid-wife appointments, daily playground visits and lots more.It was delightful to be with Laura and sweet Sophia.



Did I mention that I won a photo contest at the mall?









These photos were from our busy week that got us all ready for the excitement of the early hours of Monday, April 11th.
After church and a visit to the mid-wife...our quiet restful evening took a turn for the excitement and after a delightfully horrific ride to the hospital ( followed by an apology) and after three quick hours we welcomed adorable Lucy Belle to our family. I was so  very proud of my Laura. What an amazing Momma she has become. I am so grateful that I got to share this special time in her life.






More April adventures to follow























No comments:

Post a Comment