Sunday, May 29, 2016

Family Photos make my day

 So I'm back into some routines...well sort of. Chilling with Olivia, doing some sewing, a little cards, some visiting , serving at the Temple, loving face times and getting  photos from the kidlings!! So I'm finishing the month with some great photos...enjoy



What a ham that big sister is

 

We keep our mommy busy...and smiling

 

Did I mention gardening??

 


It's rough being the little sister

or the little brother

 

 

Oh my sweet Henry




Love these smiles....oh so much !!!


 

Precious sleeping babies







KEEP THE PHOTOS COMING KIDS

PS LOVE THIS PHOTO FROM MY FACEBOOK MEMORY PAGE


PPS  did I mention that I love photos....just a few more















 



OH MY HEART




I WANT TO CUDDLE MY BABIES SO MUCH!!












No comments:

Post a Comment