Sunday, June 22, 2014

Ahhhhhhh June!!!

More memories from June......beautiful weather and great company. First shots are from a day on the waterfront. Laura did a run to the harbour and Olivia and I met her there. We explored the waterfront and then boarded the harbour ferry for Dartmouth, return trip














Then there is this cute memory...Olivia worked so hard to earn a cupcake....then promptly fell asleep without a bite...











A few hours later     yummy.....some book time with Grover and a visit with Great Nanny Logan and giggly Aunt Lynn



 

 

Getting ready next for a family photo shoot
 


 



 

 



 New car joined the family this week...Subaru Outback

Another outing with my favorite two year old
 

 

 

 



Then on to Bridgewater

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 





 

 



 

 






 

 

 

And that's all folks cause I'm beginning my Westerly adventures.....stay tuned...heading off to my Fab Five












No comments:

Post a Comment