Monday, June 9, 2014

My Family and friends are everything

I love my sweet blog....it may not always have a lot of written thoughts but the memories in my photos speak volumes to me.....
May ended on a very happy note with the arrival of Laura and her blossoming belly. I love having her home and the new level of activity that it brings to the house.She came with a Maritime bucket list and she hasn't slowed down too much.
Time to photo scroll...



 



 


 



 




I will write a bit here...I do love my grandkiddie photos...Next are a few shots from a surprise retirement gathering for our neighbor Lloyd Fraser. It was wonderful gathering with many neighbors and the sweet Fraser family.
Dalhousie was very fortunate to have the services of Lloyd Fraser.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next....first hair cuts


 








 






 

 




 



 


 

 

 

 








 

Been busy days...but full of family....which is all one needs to face every new day, any new trials, and to realize how blessed your life is. Thank you Heavenly Father.




No comments:

Post a Comment