Monday, June 9, 2014

CELEBRATING !!!!

WOW...two blog posts in the same day
(It helps that I have Heartland on while I post)
I must do a post about that show....I really enjoy it so much.
So back to this month...well actually we're well into June....
Even though I know that she's missing Jeremy; it has been wonderful to have Laura home
The past weekend was filled to the brim....with Family and friends. Karen,Keah and I hosted a shower for Baby Dunford....and it was an awesome night. It's just so wonderful to gather family and friends and to celebrate the excitement of Laura and Jeremy's family beginning. It was also wonderful to have so much family here in our home even if it meant bodies sleeping in strange locations, and it made me miss Kathy and her family so very very much!!!!!
Just a few weeks and I will be with them.







 










 

 

 

         There is a spider in the above photo


 




 











SUNDAY MORNING SMILES AND GIGGLES

 

 

 

MONDAY MORNING ROMANCING WITH MICKEY AND MINNIE


 




 AND TO QUOTE MY LITTLE BUDDY OLIVIA......THE END










No comments:

Post a Comment