Sunday, April 27, 2014

Birthdays....

Love my children to the moon and back....Happy Birthday to MY fab four....starting on April 26th with Michael and Kathryn....not twins, but two years apart. Michael was in Quebec for a school trip, Kathy in Regina watching World Cup soccer ( Sarah's team) then back home in Yorkton....oh so far away !
 I did get to speak to Kathy between Regina and Yorkton; Michael I got to be with on Sunday April 27th for an amazing BBQ organized by his sweet wife Keah. The siblings once again posted some of their happy memories....and made it a great day of photo memories. The O'Hearon's love to take photos.



HOORAY I'm a Mommy













Karen posted these two collages



Laura posted these two collages





 Don't want to leave out that my Temple experiences were wonderful once again this week....love it when busloads of people come to the Temple


Thank you to my brave granddaughter Jessica for sending this photo my way.... I never see enough photos of my daughter!!


Sunday after church we gathered Karen and Olivia and despite some on and off rain we headed to Bridgewater for a Birthday BBQ

 

      Look at those adorable finger nails

 

 

 

 


 

 

Sharing a book on Karen's phone...
The Monster at the End of the Book

 

           I asked them to have a group hug!!!

DON'T TURN THE PAGE!!!!


Hugs with my little boy......missing my oldest little girl


Had to post this. Not only is it a great memory...but today when Michael returned from Quebec he had bought a vintage Expos hat....wish that I had taken a daddy-son photo today!!!
(next time we're together)













No comments:

Post a Comment