Monday, April 7, 2014

The old girl is slowing down

Not sure what else to put for my title. My blog is on my to-do list several times through the week. BUT one thing and another distracts my getting it written. I do treasure it, it's the best that I've been able to do for many years ( not saying much)

My life just continues to be never boring....always something needing to be seen to or completed. I haven't been feeling the best either, and motivation is at an all time low. Laura taught me to photograph events of my day, and to pop them in a folder to help me remember things. Thank you sweet daughter. It really works....so I will let my photos catch me up a bit. 

I've also had a sweet Flat Stanley friend here visiting, named Tate and you may see him in a few photos. Despite his getting lost in the mail, and arriving in one of horrible winter storms....followed by several nasty weather days of wind and rain, we did do some sight seeing in the city and he's now on his way back to Salt Lake. Thanks for coming Tate!!

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL JACOB !!! BIG NUMBER 10


 


 

 
BIRTHDAY TREATS

My April Calendar....love this boy!!!

Artwork by Olivia

 
Consequences by Olivia


Such a delightful helper

Dr. Doolittle or Noah.....Oh how she loves these animals


 

Next day.......

 

                        Good morning Flat Stanley Tate


 
AGAIN



 

               Visiting Kathi Vinson and Tilly

                    

 

Go to LDS.org......best viewing....General Conference
   So grateful for those who teach us.

I'm really not ready to start today

 
Love watching my cousin Cooper dance...he's the MAN

 

LOVE LOVE how this girl LOVES books ( but not the cushion on the chair)

 



Me and my little buddy

 



 

 


Greetings from Bridgewater...we're all loving the sun today


 




 

 



Perfect Day for the Park....maybe this is Spring

A few Flat Stanley Moments

 


Tate's Birth place



His dad's school



ALL FOR NOW folks...

PS....I continue to enjoy sewing pillow cases, making quilts, card making, good books, and an obsession with a few TV shows...
















1 comment:

  1. Love all the Flat Stanley pictures! What a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete