Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Just some regular days....

Just some routine days in my life....and the photos identify that it's a Monday and Tuesday...saved these photos to help me REMEMBER

Fun with Dr. Doolittle

 

Ice Cream is always a hit

 

             Of Course the bottom is Tempting

                             
 Meanwhile....meeting with our sewing friends....we just dropped in to play that day

 


Caverly's cool owl pillows...and some girl talk with baby Rose

 


 Nap time....she's faking in the first shot....one more book please!!!

 

 

 YEAH...Momma's home!!....sporting our yellow rain slickers

              Always time for some card making....
 

So my week got off to a routine start...then on Wednesday I planned an outing to Bridgewater.  That will be my next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment