Friday, April 25, 2014

PILLOW TALK

My daughter told me that I have an addiction to making pillowcases. There is truth in her statement, but I think that in pure fairness I actually have an addiction to doing projects that give me a quick fix....a very satisfying fix.
Card making does the same thing.
So am I in trouble??
I must confess these have been fun to make.




 

 

 

 


 

 



 



  

 

 





 


I've really enjoyed sharing these projects...and some I forgot to photograph.
Yes...My name is Jackie and I have a fun addiction. It brings me joy, satisfaction, and develops my abilities.
Need a pillowcase...bring me your fabric and it's yours!!

PS....a few addition ones...







1 comment:

  1. I'll have to purchase some cute fabric and have you make some for Valentina... you are so talented and wow... you did make a lot of pillow case.. Have a good weekend Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete