Monday, March 3, 2014

Farewell February

Story of my life.....always playing catch up....so here's my farewells to February !!! Of course I have a few photos to help me remember...and yes, Olivia is in many of them. 
We seem to travel in the same circles.
Loved all the Saskatchewan photos from Laura's visit there. Sure do miss these guys lots and lots

    

 

 


                              Miss my fab five and their folks

Next we had a play date with Liam and Owen
Owen fell asleep before the photoshoot !!


 

 


 
 
 

              All that play and walking tired her out

 

              Talking to her cousins while eating ice cream !!

 

Olivia and my matching hats...thanks Karen



Cool little lady


Card making fun...love this starburst card!!

another tiring walk

My days are full. The weather's been cold. 

 




 

 

 

                Tuesday quilting/play day at the church
    Lots of talented ladies...and fun little kiddie friendships



                    
 


Loved learning how to make these fun pillow cases
Just a few more memories....




          Selfies are fun...but still a little tricky for me







My busy buddy...love that she's playing with 35+ year old puzzles




Always love to see what's happening in Bridgewater
    Girls are loving their gymnastics adventures!!!




Can you see a little head there??? her favorite hiding place..in the corner behind the closet door


SMOOSH






 
Some days are simply tutu
days







 

 

My baking buddy closes out the month of February















1 comment:

  1. The months go by so fast... especially as I get older... your grandchildren are adorable Jackie ;-)

    ReplyDelete