Tuesday, March 25, 2014

It's a Memory

This could be a somewhat dull post, but I'm trying to keep this blog current....
Friday was an Olivia day, but my little buddy wasn't feeling too great. I had her out to the doctor's and she's now on two puffers, for the next week. We had lots of cuddles today.
The past weekend was fairly quiet. I served at the Temple on
Saturday and it was the amazing day that it always is. 
Sunday was the icing on the weekend...good Sacrament talks, a good SS class, and then a gathering with Pres. Leavitt. 
Here come the photos....


 
Friday morning

 

 
Saturday night dinner

 

A VERY good read

 
Some card time


 

Hiding from Poppy...and off to sleep





Oh Poppy that's not how to wear my tutu


 

Tutus and lipstick....oh yes!!



 

Not much else to say....Laura and Jeremy made it home safely from a great visit to Washington.
The Nelson kiddies have face timed with me a few times and I LOVE those moments. Emmy and Finley face timed too...so I could meet the new look of their Momma...very cute hair cut , with bangs. Love my family!!

 

Last but certainly not least...these beautiful photos came today announcing what a terrific
job Jessica did at the music festival...First Place Honors.
I'm one very proud Grandmother. Very proud of you sweet Jessica.







No comments:

Post a Comment