Monday, March 3, 2014

MARCH MADNESS BEGINS

March has come in like a lamb...be it a well chilled lamb!! The month started off with a brief but always enjoyable visit from Mike, Keah and the girls. Michael  was up to referee at a Basketball tournament with his Dad. Who would have imagined that one ?
Friday night , Karen and Olivia joined us and we had a family dinner. ( well half the family) After dinner, Mike and Keah ran to do some errands, and I had some fun times with the girlies.

Saturday I was off for some time to the Temple, then home for more time with the three youngest grandchildren. Karen had brought in her dress up clothes....and the photos will tell the story. Finley refrained from dressing up....which apparently she does at home...says there can only be one princess at a time...one is the girl, the other is the prince.

Sunday was indeed a day of rest. Off to church for the morning, then a restful afternoon. Finished the day off with some Amazing Race...love that show.



 

 

 

 

 

 

Can you tell who loves to be the princess  !!

 

 

 

Oh my heart, these kiddies are so precious!!!

 

                                 The mudders

 

 


 

Oh to wear the treasured princess slippers

 



 


 

 

 

 



A card for a special 5 year old...shhhh don`t show him

Monday has returned....and me and my buddy have chilled together today. After doing laundry and some baking, we headed to the Skating Oval to surprise Karen who was on a skating outing with her class. We even got filmed for the CBC news ! What a hoot.

 

 

 


These handsome faces are on my March family calender.
Hard to believe that my Jacob will be ten this month, and Cooper will be five.
I was thrilled to have a face time call from Jacob today.


 

 

After a chilly walk home ( very chilly) I had to warm Miss O in a warm bath and some serious quilt time !!


Welcome March !!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been able to brave the temperatures yet and get out for a long walk... I'm hoping that March goes out like a warm lamb... I'm in need of exercise... ;-)

    You are a busy girl Jackie ♡

    ReplyDelete