Thursday, March 20, 2014

MARCHing on

Welcome Spring.  We've missed you. Farewell Winter.
March is just flying by....so here are some more memories from Gramma. Oh my goodness I just realized that I have another post waiting to post because it has been officially announced.....GRAND BABY #9 is on the way. I've known for a bit, but just the family was in on the secret.  Congrats to Laura and Jeremy. Baby Dunford is coming in September...a special post will come soon.

Back to this week....
Happy St.Patrick's Day
Spent the day with my own Lucky Charm

 

 

What's all the fuss

 

 


 




 

 

Truly a Box of Lucky Charms....hahaha

 


 

 

 



Love this gift from Emmy...especially the heart in the middle

 Now it is Tuesday....love these tender moments

 

All ready to head to quilting....love working with these lovely ladies....wish Olivia hadn't played hide and seek....gave me several new gray hairs.....she sure knows how to hide....oh my heart 


 

Love Candace's petty print.....Monica gets to work...she's a                                                          quilting diva now!!!


 

           Olivia checks out the babies

 

Brittany's Quiet Book Looking good

 

 

 

They all wanted photos today.....oh so cute


 

 



 

 

Sewing buddy


Moment of reflection...or waiting for lunch to be served
           Later in the evening....while momma goes to yoga

 

                                Just chilling
 

All cleaned up and ready for bed


 

Some card making therapy

 

              Photos from my gymnasts

 



 

 



 

More cards and pillowcases.....does a soul good

almost done....welcomed Spring with some house cleaning,and organizing.

Been a long day, I'm frustrated again with communications in my life....I find it so hard to be understood.....if only...

Very tired....good night.





No comments:

Post a Comment