Friday, January 17, 2014

LOTS OF BUSY TIMES and a bit of frustration

I'm frustrated because I can't post photos right now. I wish that I had started a New blog for 2014....meanwhile here is my list of the past week
1. lots of time with Olivia...how she loves to help with her little apron on
2. visited Mike and the family...fun in the snow with the girls... Emmy's random comment that her Mom  would be sad when she heads to school...she was also leery of sliding on the back slope because she slid right into the woods a few days before. Girls are now sunbeams
3. lots and lots of card making....I'm addicted.
4. started walking again....30 day challenge to myself
5 .frustration....not sure where that thought will go.
6. hopefully I'll get problem solved.

PROBLEM SOLVED...I think !

AND I HAVE A NEW BLOG FOR 2014 Thanks to LAURA




















 OUR SUNBEAMS



CARDS CARDS CARDS
*******
Love getting photos from my children......
















                                     LAURA THE BIRD LADY....AND RUNNER                                                 EXTRAORDINAIRE

 OLIVIA THE READER AND GRANDMA'S HELPER....ALWAYS WITH HER APRON






 LOVE THIS PHOTO

 LOOK WHAT OLIVIA MADE FOR ME




 LOVE THESE TWO PHOTOS WITH AUNT LYNN




I'M STARTING TO WALK AGAIN







 AMAZING JANUARY WEATHER

PHOTOS FROM MY GYMNASTS











No comments:

Post a Comment