Monday, September 15, 2014

CRAFT FRIENDS ARE THE BEST FRIENDS


Isn't this the cutest card !
I received it a while ago from my 'crafty friend' Monica.
She's hosting a fun card night for a few friends, but unfortunately I will be in Calgary and have to miss!!!
HOWEVER
this friend is so special because she gave me my very own card night. I love making cards with Monica because she is a great card maker. I even just feel good being in her craft room. She always inspires me to organize, and to make lots more cards. Her card night will be awesome.
Her projects are wonderful and I'd love to show you how cool they are.....but I don't want to ruin her surprises....I'll post them next week.
Here's a sneak peek.....



Wait until you see the finished products !

I'll close with one last card....my own creation ...just to say thanks friend.

A fun filled night, great conversation, yummy treats
and your caring friendship !!
You're the best
PS...Happy Retirement...let the fun begin



No comments:

Post a Comment