Monday, September 22, 2014

What's happening in the west ??



More peeks into my Calgary adventures...week one
As we wait for baby girl to arrive....Laura and I have run errands, and just generally done some final preps for the BIG day. The first photo is one that I love to find on my text messages to start my day. My youngest grandson, Cooper getting spiffy for school photos. What a handsome boy.



 Laura and I made a visit to her midwife on Wednesday which was very interesting. Lovely people and very helpful....just a waiting game now. After the MW we went to a place called Lola lashes for Laura to get some lashes extensions...a gift from a good friend...and a two hour appointment...150  additional lashes added to each eyelash. My photos do it NO justice. I did some walking while she had this done, and then we hit Menchies for oh yes...frozen yogurt...watermelon flavor was amazing. The other cute photo was from chapters...that's me signing love to the family






 


 

This has been a very relaxing time....loving that 'r' word. I'm trying to get out walking each day, and also help Laura where I can. We also enjoyed some Olive Garden for dinner tonight, now that jet lag has settled. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment