Friday, September 12, 2014

September.....such a grand month

In September for a while, 
I will ride a crocodile
Down the chicken soupy Nile
Paddle once
Paddle twice
Paddle chicken soup with rice

I used to teach that poem every September for many years. Some of happiest memories were teaching days. As tough as those  days often were; it was very satisfying.

However, September now is just a continuation of carefree days ( most of the time) and I'm grateful for this.
The month has started off that way....but only for a few more days....WE HAVE A NEW BABY COMING SO

OON...AND I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED !!! 
I leave for Calgary in just a few days so ....I thought that I'd post the N.S. part of September. I know that I continue to blog mostly through my photos....but hey....that's a great way to remember.....here goes.....some of this is late August...ooops....our annual yard sale



Karen headed back to school and Olivia came for some Grandma time

 

I worked on some quilt projects and cool pillowcases

 



while getting hooked on the show 'Luther'

 

Bill and I did some side detours while heading to Bridgewater. We dropped into Mahone Bay, and had a lovely dinner in Lunenburg....so much beauty everywhere

 

 

 

 

 


 

An evening of fun in Pine Grove....jumping and roasting marshmallows

 

The crazy jumpers....then I asked Finley to pose for me....
oh that girl!!!


 

 

Then poppy gave a big surprise.....a bum drop first try....
show off

 

 







 


 

and one of my favorite days ( except for the sunburn!!!!)  I went to play at the beach....I love the beach and don't go there enough

 

 


 


 

 

Western photos always make me smile












Always a fun dinner....Chicken burger...


 

 


did I mention that Georgia got to go see Katy Perry....these photos keep trickling in !!!!

Our beautiful Sarah Grace turned 12 in Sept.



Okay September...we're off and running and it's just going to get better....counting my blessings every day!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment