Saturday, September 20, 2014

NEW DIRECTIONS


Well, September has gone in a new direction...here I come 'westward ho!!!'
Tuesday, September 16th I borrowed a westjet flight to head to Calgary to visit with the Dunfords and to welcome grandbaby #9. 
The flight went well. I sat by a delightful lady named Hilary Fraser from Dartmouth. She was simply delightful, and we had some great conversation, and laughs together. I plan to get together with her when I return east !
It was great to return to Calgary, and beyond great to hug my youngest!! It was so exciting to actually see her baby bump beyond photos. It's such an awesome thing to see your daughters ( and daughter-in-law) pregnant. Laura's ( little) bump is delightfully bigger. ( that's a compliment sweet Laura)
It was fun also to come to her newest home!
Our first day together was such fun. She had a visit with her high school friend, Sarah Gordon and her darling son, Chase. Sarah played high school basketball with Laura, and I loved seeing her again. She's just as adorable as she was then, and a sweet momma! It felt strange to go down memory lane with them, and now see them as wife's and moms.
We then did some out of house errands..and then met up with Vanessa and Dominic for Momma pedicures. It was delightful.
Laura cooked some delicious pulled pork for dinner, and I tried to stay awake for some Amazing Race....key word was tried.....I am happy to be here with Laura and Jeremy.



















 It's great to be here.




















No comments:

Post a Comment