Monday, September 1, 2014

Farewell to August....sure was a short month..

This seems to be definitely be a weekly blog....didn't I retire once upon a time???
I do continue to save my photos to help the memory.
Life continues to be fun....grandchildren time, our annual garden party, some photos from the Katy Perry concert and more.....here we go
***
The first photos may show up lots in my blog. Laura and Jeremy have made it a goal to do family photos once a year.
( at least)....love my sneak preview




visit with Miss Ella



 



 
The Halifax Relief Society Garden Party
One of my favorite end of summer events
Beautiful garden, wonderful hostess, and lots of fun with some very special ladies


 

 

 






 



Look who won tickets to see a Katy Perry concert
with a Katy meet and greet


Finally made it to the beach...


As Monica says...more chins than a Chinese phonebook..haha









An amazing walk on the beach...22C...beautiful sunset...and the water was warmer than I've ever known the Atlantic to be


Love watching Karen get her classroom ready. She's so creative...and oh yes I've
had dreams that I was back in the classroom!!!


Out to dinner and a movie ( The Hundred Foot Journey)
with Bill and Julie, and Bill and Alice( just movie)
Dinner was great, and movie very fun!!!



Organizing my hobbies/addictions


My beautiful Georgia at Katy Perry Concert






Love this great photo



When I reflect on these posts from my life I am constantly overwhelmed with how blessed my life is.
I have the best family, a very good husband who cares for me, and is a terrific support.
I long for a closer relationship with him...built on mutual respect and more conversation.
*******
The month ended with Bill's birthday...low keyed like he wanted it....out for Pad Thai at Jack Astors.
Karen and I did a yard sale on the 30th...and I followed it up with lots of kijiji fun.
Michael Keah and the girls  were up on the 31st and today 
( Sept 1st) they went and picked up Francesco, their international student from Italy.
Never a dull minute in the O'Hearon family


No comments:

Post a Comment