Monday, January 19, 2015

MONDAY

Another week off and running. Karen gave me a wake up text and that was great. I headed for my scriptures, and quite enjoyed that peaceful time to read. Two impressions from today...REMEMBER thou the covenants and  What must it have been like to be shown such visions ? How must Nephi have felt ? How does today's prophet feel about the revelations that he receives???


I didn't get to blog right away ( another fun habit) because Miss Olivia arrived. I had got some laundry in, and Olivia and I decided that we needed to make some cookies . Cookies done we headed to the basement/playroom and I successfully got the old VCR working. Yeah for me. So while folding laundry, we watched Pocahontas 2. Certainly a better ending than Pocahontas 1. I did some general tidying up/purging then I put in an old video ( home  movie) which was priceless.

Lunch is done and Miss Olivia is tucked in for her nap. She's so good for me at nap time!! Laura and Sophia are on their way back from Bridgewater so I'm hurrying off to finish some chores to free me up for cuddles with the baby!!  Life is good


No comments:

Post a Comment