Wednesday, January 21, 2015

WHY DO YOU DO WHAT YOU DO.......

It is a beautiful Wednesday morning. The sun is shining, and there is a chill outside. I'm off to a slow start ( by choice), caught up on sleep and feeling some energy return. Yesterday was a tired day ( having little sleep the night before),and then it turned into a busy day ....shopping,sewing, cleaning, cooking....wham the day is gone!!! Oh I did also have a lovely visit with my neighbor Reta, and my special VTs, Monica and Samantha. What a great team they are. Mixed into all of that were hugs and cuddles with Olivia and Sophia. I am so very grateful !!

Now it is Wednesday....I've enjoyed more scripture time....oh how I love to be taught through my reading.....hear are some topics for today .... just from two chapters...
-consequences of Choice
-acknowledging the Lord in ALL things
-by small means the Lord can bring about great things
-OBEDIENCE is sooooooooo important
-Nephi told to build a ship- he replies give me the design!!! such a faithful attitude
-Nephi knows his scriptures 'ye know'
-some are swift to do iniquity, but slow to remember the Lord ( even after seeing angels and hearing his voice)
-such feeling....'my soul is rent with anguish'
-GOD IS THE SOURCE OF NEPHI'S POWER and Nephi acknowledges this in all things at all times. We should too!!!

Final thought which keeps coming to my mind.....

Why do you do what you do....when you know what you know.

Off I go.....Wednesday is waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment