Saturday, January 17, 2015

Oh my heart...It's SATURDAY.....and you never disappoint

I  have to say that once in awhile I'd like to sleep in on a Saturday. However, having said that, I love my Saturday service at the Temple. It always brings me back to that place of peace that I sometimes struggle to hang onto. I'm generally up by 6:15am and out the door by 7:15. Today I started my day with a chapter read from the Book of Mormon. This whole book is subtitled another Testament of Jesus Christ and as I've started today's read I can say that testimony is whispered on many many of the pages. Today I read 1 Nephi 12 and that was what  I heard as I read.

The Temple was lovely today....such a happy place. It was the day for Bill Frank's funeral across from the Temple at the Stake Center. Because of my Temple commitments I wasn't able to attend but it sounded like it was a wonderful tribute to him. Bill touched many lives and he will be missed.

Last but not least...I am continuing to love having Laura and Sophia here. I try not to think about them leaving. Friday was a fun day. After visit teaching in the morning, Laura and I took Olivia and Sophia went out side for some snow fun. Enjoy......








 

 

Grateful











No comments:

Post a Comment