Thursday, January 8, 2015

Slow Down world

It's now Jan 8th and I'm already behind with blogging. Heaven knows I do think about it...sure wish my thoughts could type for themselves !!  I've been distracted though by the cutest 3 month old and her Mom. I am really happy to have Laura home with us. Despite all of the newness of motherhood, she takes the time to look after her mom. I appreciate her kindness so much. (and her yummy food creations) 

With my last post I said that there would be a sequel...or better put more photo memories. January has been good. I mentioned Laura and Sophia being here. That has brought company to see her and the baby, which has always been entertaining. We've had some great game nights, and lots of laughter. Jeremy had to head back to Washington to get back into school.  We finally got some winter...snow and cold. ( delayed Jeremy's flight by a day)













 






 









No comments:

Post a Comment