Sunday, January 18, 2015

SUNDAY

I am grateful for Sundays. It is my day to attend church, renew my covenants by partaking of the Sacrament, attend  Sunday school ( and teach), and lastly attend Relief Society. Now many will say that's a lot of church ( 3hours) but that's not much out of our 168 hours of the week.

The Sacrament talks today were about Faith and Repentance. All very well delivered and definitely applicable. Sunday School focused on the birth and early life of the Savior, and the testimonies of those who received this special baby to the earth. Relief Society was about prayer and taught with inspiration by our Relief Society president, Ashley. Once again a Sunday all you eat spiritual feast. I came home and read from my Book of Mormon, and received continued knowledge. That should totally arm me to meet this week.

Laura and Sophia are off to the South shore for a few days so the house feels very empty. I laid down for a wee nap, and except for one interruption I slept until 6pm. Thought that I'd close with a few more happy photos.



 









HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

 

VERY HAPPY

 


HAVE A GREAT WEEK








No comments:

Post a Comment